In the event that there is a tie at the end of regular season league play standings, the following is the order of how the tie is to broken:
1. Head-to-head play (record vs other team(s) with which they are tied): if tied then...
2. Most wins in league play: if tied then...
3. Least losses in league play: if tied then...
4. Winner of penalty kicks if the League Commissioner can arrange
5. Coin flip between coaches
Changes to the tie breaker are subject to change, before season play begins. For the most up to date information talk to your appropriate Division Director.
Competition & Rules
Brigade Recreational Youth Soccer League